Specialist Filming and Editing
However big or challenging the project we offer a full range of specialist filming solutions, from aerial and underwater filming, to night vision and action cameras.
Shout! Communications’ technical support is varied and far-reaching and we’re confident we can support you with almost any challenge you throw at us.
A lot of PR video is very straight forward, but there are occasions when you need to go the extra mile.
- Multi camera production units. Used to cover big, one-off events that can’t be repeated. It’s also useful to have at least two cameras on a food shoot, to ensure continuity.
- Live streaming to internet or intranet websites. For Facebook or straight to a company website. Works well for sensitive topics or for a targeted audience, such as company shareholders.
- Cherry pickers (to film from a height). Gives a “top shot” of an event, when you want to show scale, such as a crowd of people.
- Underwater filming.
- Helicopter and drone filming. There are restrictions about using a drone near people and you can’t fly in high winds. Helicopter filming is more resilient but more expensive.
- Green-screen filming. This can be done in a studio or we have a portable one.
- Night vision cameras
- Go-pro stunt and action cameras
- Graphics and animation
Corporate video, for example, needs to be slick and highly produced, because it’s a sales tool you will use for an indefinite time. Showing your company at its best is worth the investment