Shout!’s production values are of the highest quality and we were able to showcase our filming and editing skills when we won a tender to support Visit England. The 10 B-rolls and other supporting videos were to promote the Rugby World Cup Games coming to England in 2015.
- Brainstormed and storyboarded edited videos
- Liaised with VisitEngland partners to find highlights in each area
- Arranged with councils, attractions and organisations to film a huge range of highlights
- Responsible for property and contributor release forms
- Editing of B-rolls and videos
- Creation of bespoke graphics for edited videos
The timescales involved meant that we had a lot of the country to film in a short period, so there wasn’t much room for contingency. We also were battling against the weather as we did not want to depict England as being too grey and wet. Our crew were incredibly flexible and worked tirelessly to capture the country at its best. With long shoot days and continuous rearrangements of the shooting schedule in order to capture the outdoors during the best weather we strived to show off the best of each destination.
The suite of B-rolls that we produced were signed off with no amends and will be available to journalists and broadcasters on VisitEngland’s image library permanently.
The edited videos have been viewed more than a thousand times on VisitEngland’s Youtube channel and have been used by the organisation at trade and tourism events.