WHAT YOU COULD WIN
We’re offering an opportunity for a UK registered charity to start off their own podcast series for free, or elevate and revamp their existing podcast offering. It’s part of a competition we’re running, and the prize is the production of a podcast series, on a subject of your choice.
WHY YOU SHOULD BE INTERESTED
It’s estimated more than 7 million people in the UK regularly listen to podcasts each week. We love audio because we feel the presenter or contributor is reaching out to us directly.
They attract a loyal listenership and allow you to explore niche or sensitive topics in much more detail than television or radio are ever able to do. As such, podcasts produced as part of a PR campaign are a really effective way to communicate a brand’s key messages.
WHAT THE WINNER WILL BE OFFERED
The lucky winner will work with us to record, produce and edit a series of up to 4 episodes, each around 20 minutes long. We will:
- help you produce a creative treatment, in keeping with your PR strategy
- structure each episode, scripting presenter cues and compiling questions
- liaise with contributors to organise recording
- record and edit each episode, providing music, stings and sound effects
- help you host the podcasts on platforms such as Spotify, iTunes and YouTube
HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
Just tell us about your dream podcast. Who do you want to listen to it and what would you hope to get out of it? Why do you think a podcast would fit into your overall PR strategy? Inspire us! DEADLINE IS EOP FRIDAY 15TH SEPTEMBER, 2023. No more than 300 words.
Email your entry to: Keren@shoutcommunications.co.uk
A few things:
- Recordings to take place in London or on Zoom
- Where possible recordings for each episode will be scheduled for the same day
- Any hosting costs not included
- Subject to our terms and conditions including approval process