Transition from “I’m a Celeb, Get Me Out Of Here” to “I’m a spokesperson, please hire me”…
- Perfect for all things football related. After all, he was a manager and player for almost half a century.
- Anything to do with children or grandchildren. He admitted on the show they were the main reason for entering the jungle.
- Marriage and family life. Harry and his wife Sandra have been married since 1967.
Best known for her role as Charlotte in Channel 4 sit com, Inbetweeners.
- Emily would be a great spokesperson for any campaigns to do with body image. She’s spoke a lot in camp about her body, the pressures beauty magazines put on young women, models being problems young women face in the world of beauty magazines and photoshop.
- She’s funny and articulate so could speak on other “lifestyle” topics, as long as she has a genuine interest in them. (Broadcasters soon detect if a paid ambassador is only there for the money!)
Actor best known for his work on shows ‘Doctor Who’ and ‘Torchwood’.
- John and his husband Scott Gill have been married since 2013. John has always been prominent gay rights advocate, previously working for Stonewall, a gay rights organisation in the UK.
- Like Emily, he’s a born entertainer and that’s what broadcast is all about. He’d be great for a chat on a radio day.